Take 60 seconds to urge the Trump Administration, your Senators and Representative to end U.S. complicity in Turkey's Armenian Genocide denial by adopting a permanent policy of U.S. remembrance of this crime. With just a few clicks, you will be sending 5 letters:
1) Letters to President Trump and Vice-President Pence urging them to properly reference the Armenian Genocide as 'genocide'.
2) Letters to your two U.S. Senators and your Representative encouraging them support passage of the new Armenian Genocide Resolutions (S.Res.150 and H.Res.296).
Sample letter text will reflect whether your Senators or Representative have already publicly announced their support for the measures.
These latest Senate and House Resolutions call for:
1) A permanent policy of U.S. remembrance and recognition of the Armenian Genocide.
2) An end to any and all U.S. complicity in Turkey's genocide denial
3) Education about the Armenian Genocide to help prevent future atrocities.
Simply fill in your name, address and email and click "load messages." You'll be able to review and personalize your the sample letters before sending.
Then urge friends and family to join you in calling for a permanent U.S. policy on the Armenian Genocide by sharing this alert via Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms.